Events to Develop Yourself

Mar 21, 2017 to Mar 22, 2017

Technology continues to change our understanding of the world around us and in ways we had never imagined. Within 10 years, over half of the office occupations in the world will be displaced by technology. How do we manage this? How do we capitalise on this? And where is tech leading the Future of Work?

HR Tech World will be in London to help you navigate the changes and the possibilities interwoven with HR and tech.

Find out more

Email me when people comment –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Hayley Moore updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Lorna Clancy updated their profile
4 hours ago
Lorna Clancy updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Gemma Copestick and Ady Howes are now connected
4 hours ago
Sarah Loates replied to Emily Edge's discussion Employee Benefits - Perkbox
"Hi Laura
How strange I am sure Mike will update, I recently had a demo with Perkbox and mentioned about the DPG preferentional rates as I was interested in this for my participants.  At the time the chap I spoke with seemed to be aware of this but i…"
7 hours ago
Laura Fawcett replied to Emily Edge's discussion Employee Benefits - Perkbox
"Hi Mike,
I have spoken to a couple of people at Perkbox and DPG and they don't seem to have heard of the preferential rates, though I am conscious this thread was some time ago! Has this expired or is it still available?
I am currently comparing a f…"
7 hours ago
Malika Halla and Tim Hawley are now connected
7 hours ago
Kathryn Miller posted a discussion
I came across this video on YouTube today – and it took me back to one of the most fascinating books I know and the way in which I used this in my classroom delivery days a few years ago. 
For those of you who don’t know what Zoom is, it is a wordle…
8 hours ago
Lorna Clancy and Lucy Bolton are now connected
11 hours ago
Lucy Bolton posted a discussion
Sometimes, we go into work with a mission: maybe it’s to complete a project, to attend a big meeting or to ask for a payrise. But we rarely set one mission daily that is actually extremely important to our wellbeing: to leave work on time.
Leaving o…
13 hours ago
Saeed Alshehri and Lucy Bolton are now connected
yesterday
More…