Events to Develop Yourself

Mar 21, 2017

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

• Mar 21, 2017 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
  • Categories: March
  • Latest Activity: Mar 10

Level 5 qualifications in Human Resources delivered purely online. Join us on this exclusive webinar to learn more about the ground breaking 100% online HRM qualification delivered by DPG. Become a consultant in our innovative Business District and apply what you're learning straight away in realistic scenarios and simulations

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Stacy Nicolson updated their profile
22 minutes ago
Monika Brickwood liked Gary Norris's discussion Putting the power in PowerPoint
1 hour ago
Monika Brickwood liked Connie Sargent's discussion Quick Team Building Activities
1 hour ago
Monika Brickwood liked Sarah Loates's discussion When is harassment not harassment?
1 hour ago
Monika Brickwood liked Ady Howes's blog post FREE Online 60 Minute Interactive Sessions to Develop Yourself in October
1 hour ago
Gregg Cutter updated their profile
1 hour ago
Monika Brickwood replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion The difference between open-minded and closed-minded people.
"These sound good, I will definitely start trying to apply some of these :)
Thanks Lucy. "
2 hours ago
Monika Brickwood liked Ady Howes's blog post TUC calls for equality training to be mandatory for employers
3 hours ago
Charlotte Ayres updated their profile
16 hours ago
Mike Collins is going to Is the LMS dead?
20 hours ago
Sarah Loates replied to Sarah Loates's discussion When is harassment not harassment?
"All good questions Gemma! Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
I also found a useful article on this topic and the role CEOs have to play
https://www.cipd.co.uk/news-views/nutshell/issue-71/ethical-behaviour"
21 hours ago
Mike Shaw replied to Adam Goodsearles's discussion How to establish proof of learning
"Hi Adam. This is very timely for me as I'm in the middle of creating a programme for transitioning into first line management roles. I'm taking a resource-based approach; curating materials to support people as they approach a new role and in their…"
yesterday
Karen Cottam replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion The email errors
"So true Lucy! Sometimes just as I have pressed send I realise the attachment isn't there!  Monika that's great advice to add the attachment before you write the e-mail - going to steal that one with pride ;)."
Saturday
More…