Events to Develop Yourself

Nov 9, 2017

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

Thursday, November 9, 2017 (1)

November 8, 2017
Wednesday

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Mike Collins is going to Is the LMS dead?
3 hours ago
Sarah Loates replied to Sarah Loates's discussion When is harassment not harassment?
"All good questions Gemma! Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
I also found a useful article on this topic and the role CEOs have to play
https://www.cipd.co.uk/news-views/nutshell/issue-71/ethical-behaviour"
4 hours ago
Mike Shaw replied to Adam Goodsearles's discussion How to establish proof of learning
"Hi Adam. This is very timely for me as I'm in the middle of creating a programme for transitioning into first line management roles. I'm taking a resource-based approach; curating materials to support people as they approach a new role and in their…"
10 hours ago
Karen Cottam replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion The email errors
"So true Lucy! Sometimes just as I have pressed send I realise the attachment isn't there!  Monika that's great advice to add the attachment before you write the e-mail - going to steal that one with pride ;)."
yesterday
Karen Cottam updated their profile photo
yesterday
Karen Cottam commented on Gary Norris's blog post Does HR and L&D need a good ‘nudge’?
"Great article Gary - love the idea of e-mail free days.  We introduced Travel Free weeks. It has really made people consider do they need to travel to another site for a meeting or could they do the meeting by conference call/video conference etc. …"
yesterday
Lucy Bolton replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion The difference between open-minded and closed-minded people.
"Take a look at this, what do you think of these ideas?
https://www.lifeadvancer.com/8-effective-tips-to-become-an-open-min..."
Friday
Monika Brickwood updated their profile
Friday
Monika Brickwood replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion The difference between open-minded and closed-minded people.
"Thanks for sharing Lucy, This has really opened my eyes.
I m so closed-minded! Have you got any ideas on how someone who is close minded can start to tackle it and hmm.. perhaps try and become open-minded? "
Friday
Monika Brickwood liked Lucy Bolton's discussion The difference between open-minded and closed-minded people.
Friday
Sarah Loates replied to Sarah Loates's discussion CPD and reflective practice
"Yes it will Gary and also for those on the blended programmes who write reflective statements for the workshops.
All the best
Sarah"
Friday
More…