As an ambassador, we're proud of our association with Towards Maturity. We believe the research they have done over the last 12 years has helped forward the Learning & Development profession. So we're pleased to say it’s the time of the year again when the Towards Maturity Benchmark is released.
Benchmarking is the process of comparing the business processes and performance against other organisations and other industries. Formal benchmarking is an way to compare your organisations performance with the top players in their field, through identifying their strengths and weaknesses you will be able to review, compare and act upon your own strategies and become the best you can be.
Towards Maturity state the benefits of benchmarking are: In addition to providing a time to reflect on, benchmarking also provides you with independent evidence that can help you:
- Set a personal baseline today to help demonstrate progress tomorrow
- Increase staff engagement and results
- Learn from common mistakes rather than making them
- Justify an investment or proposal for change
- Quickly apply industry good practice in a way that is relevant to your own organisation
- Set ‘SMART’ targets in your business plan, based on trusted industry metrics
- Motivate your team to become industry leaders not followers
- Provide an external perspective to help engage stakeholders with new ways of learning
The Towards Maturity Benchmark is considered one of the most comprehensive independent reviews, and until the 15th July the Towards Maturity Benchmark is FREE for all learning professionals around the globe.
To access the benchmark click here.
We highly recommend you take advantage of this fantastic opportunity