Replies

• Great share, Mike? What caught your eye?

For me, it would pay to look at the priorities for high-performing companies. There are some thorny issues there such as creating the right organisational culture and improving customer experience. These are the big, organisation-wide challenges that learning needs to be involved with.

My advice would be to seek out colleagues who are also trying to improve these areas in the business and explore how learning can support and drive improvements.

• I'm genuinely surprised by product strategy being as low as it is....in a world where organisations can go out of business very quickly because they don't keep up with their competitors or see how their product needs to develop and evolve or how consumer trends are changing. 

It also kinda conflicts with the top priorities for organisations which is improving customer experience - I think products and service is key to this?

I suppose you could say that without a strong people strategy that your employees won't be innovative or hard working or want to contribute to the organisational success - that said if there are no products or services to sell then they won't have a job anyway. 

I'm enjoying the blogs coming out from The Disruptive HR Agency HT to Dave Buglass for sharing this with me. Some interesting thoughts on 'experience' across customers and employees. 

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?