Test your Emotional Intelligence

Test your Emotional Intelligence

Ei4Change have a series of free interactive quizzes to give you some insights into your

• emotional intelligence
  • independence
  • emotional awareness

All these quizzes only take a few minutes to complete and are free.  They can be found at http://ei4change.com/emotional-intelligence-2/test-your-ei/ 

(Please note.  The quizzes are just a bit of fun. I wouldn't want anyone to take their scores too seriously as they have not been tested for validity and reliability!) 

Hope you enjoy them!

Votes: 0
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Comments

• Thanks for sharing the quiz.  I'm reading "Neuropsycholoogy for Coaches" just now and it's referring to work, which is in the early stages of thinking, that is moving away from EQ as a defined, static and quantifiable thing, and recognising the fluid and variable nature of our emotions in our overall system.  Interesting stuff - and I appreciate nothing concrete just now - but thought I'd throw that thought-provocation in to see if anybody else has any thoughts or insights on the topic.

• Anyone who attended my keynote at the NeuroBusiness 2015 conference at the University of Manchester in June, will know that there is a part of the body missing from the picture above (with the brain and the heart).

Anyone know what this is?

• The gut?

• It is the gut, Helen!  Not easily represented in this type of illustration though!

• Yeah, could be a bit unsightly!
This reply was deleted.

Get Involved

Start a discussion in one of the following Zones