How's your internal communication?
Our friends over at Unum have created an ebook on internal communication.
It may not be great according to the 80% of employees who want bosses to share more information and data about the business, and the 79% who said that they don’t trust bosses who failed to share company data*.
If you’re wondering how best to tell staff about an organisational change, or how best to communicate with staff who work remotely, this ebook can help. In The Smart Employer’s Guide to Internal Communication, Unum look at how you can improve the way your company communicates with its staff, including:
- what topics you should be communicating about
- the frequency of comms – how much is too much?
- internal comms methods for single and multiple sites
- tools to get your message across
- case studies of the good and the bad