CIPD L&D Show May 11-12 2016

What L&D challenges are you facing in your business right now? 

If you've been to past Learning and Development Shows you know this is the place to find out about the latest solutions in the industry. If you haven't experienced the L&D Show before, you'll discover inspiring thought-leaders, innovative practitioners and expert suppliers - all ready with the advice you need for high-performing L&D that adds real business value.

Excel at meeting your personal learning needs and delivering competitive L&D to your business. Book your place at the conference or pre-register for the exhibition today. 

Top reasons to attend:

• Hear from thought leaders who are already putting the future of L&D into practice in the masterclasses
  • Learn a new approach to training and development at the world learning cafes – interactive learning at its best
  • Build your network and meet other professionals facing the same challenges as you at speed networking 

Venue: Olympia London

Date: 1112 May 2016

Book your conference sessions now

Register for the FREE exhibition

Request a brochure 

Find out more about the conference

Find out more about the exhibition 

If you are going then please let us know as DPG will be at the exhibition and would love to catch up with you and hear about your experiences on our programmes and to ask about how we can support your next career move.

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have booked on - following the Learning Technologies exhibition, where I learnt so much, I am really looking forward to the L&D show. I have booked onto the conference sessions (really hard deciding which ones to go for!) so hopefully I will see you there!

• That's great Emma - I'm doing a couple of things on the Wednesday 2.15 a free seminar in Technology for Learning area and then I'm doing an IGNITE session at about 4pm on the exhibtion floor somewhere.

Be great to say hello - we'll have a stand there 537 as well :)

• Oh brilliant - I shall pop along and say hi!

• Hiya Mike, 

I must say I totally 'second' all your points. Whether people go for the Conference or the Exhibition only there is so much to get out of attending. Last year I only attended the Exhibition, I made the most of talking to the exhibitors and attending the free seminars in the Exhibition.

I also planned my 'networking' time and took the opportunity to meet up with new people and current networking peeps. There are always a number of networking events happening during the two days. 

Additionally there are lots of conversations online via Twitter (and I'm sure on here too!). The CIPD have a Blog Squad (which I'll be part of this year), the Blog Squad tweet and blog from different sessions across the two days. So if you can't attend in-person you can 'attend virtually'! :o)

Fiona

• See you there! :)

This reply was deleted.