Get Your NUS Cards

If you thought studying with DPG couldn't get better - well it just has!

We have just been added to the National Union of Students database, which means that you can now apply for a NUS Card.

At only £12 for 12 months the NUS card represents fantastic value as you can receive discounts and savings from a wide variety of high street retailers & organisations.

What you need to do

Click on the below link

Get your NUS cards here

Complete your details:

• Add DPG plc as the provider
  • Enter Professional/Vocation as the course
  • Enter the length of time of your qualification
  • Enter your CIPD membership number 

Make payment and you will receive your NUS card in the post complete with DPG logo - it couldn't be easier! ** Please note the NUS card is only available to those currently studying with us

This really is a great benefit so don't miss out - apply for your card today.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this :-)

Mike

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, This has been an ongoing issue. It would be nice to know if this is ever going to be rectified?

Many Thanks

Karlene

• Hi,

I have also had the same message today, is there any update on if/when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

Rachael

• Hi

Does anyone know if this is sorted as the site still states place of study not listed? 

Thanks 

Jen

• Hello,

I am trying to apply for this card but when I add DPG PLC it comes up that the place of study is not recognised.

It seems as if a few people are having difficulty applying.

• Hi Karlene,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please be assured that we are looking into the matter. When we have heard back from NUS, we will let you know what the situation is.

Thanks,

Richy

• Hi, 

Is there yet an update from NUS, I received an email on 14th August from them stating, 'your training providers account is currently on hold whilst we reassess the courses they provide to ensure they meet our eligibility criteria. We will be in touch with your training provider to discuss this over the coming weeks and if we are able to validate their courses the account will be put back live on our sales channel'.

Is DPG likely to be put back on their sales channel?

Thanks

• Just thought I'd let you know that the NUS card saved me £160 on my Southend United season ticket!!

Shame they lost their first game on Saturday though, I felt like I was being punished for my good fortune...

• Hi Mike, 

I am trying to register NUS card for Unidays but it says that it does not support DPG institute........

• Hi Hamid, 

I am currently looking into this with NUS to see what the issue seems to be. As soon as I have heard back from them I will let you know. 

Many thanks, 

Laura 

• Hi Mike, 

I am trying to register but it is saying DPG plc isnt a valid provider.

Thanks,

Z

This reply was deleted.

What's Happening?

More…