As technology infiltrates our lives, it also continues to change jobs and work. We can now send and receive messages 24 hours a day. We can absorb news, video, podcasts and live streams of information from any device in a coffee shop, standing in line, even on an airplane. Artificial intelligence has become a mainstream technology. And the devices we carry around include digital sensors that make them smarter and more useful than ever.
Amidst all of these technology, changes are likely the biggest change of all: the way we manage and lead our organizations. In this webinar, Josh Bersin, Principal and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP will discuss ways organizations may want to redesign the way they operate their organizations to improve the customer experience, inspire employees, and keep workers engaged and productive.
Topics Josh will explore in this webinar include:
- Why HR’s mission, role, and purpose will change significantly in 2017
- The new role of HR technology and the changes in HR technology in the year ahead
- The role of “digital leadership” and the “digital organization” for HR ahead
- The growing integration of culture, engagement, analytics, and employee experience
- Practical steps HR leaders can take to prepare for these changes
- What you as an HR Professional can do to stay ahead