Tickets are on sale and interest is going well for the first L&D connect event in Scotland.
A core belief is that there is a difference in the work & challenges faced by OD/L&D Practioners from our HR colleagues… so we want to:
- Establish a new L&D/OD network in Scotland/ the North of England blending face to face & social media interactions
- Encourage networking & best practice sharing within the learning & development community in Scotland/ the North of England
- Get together to talk about relevant L&D issues and reach solutions/ resolutions
- Test out exercises and ideas with other practitioners - get their feedback and think differently about what you produce
- Exchange ideas and support fellow L&D practitioners.
- Encourage use of social media as a means of networking and information sharing as a L&D community
Expect discussion, creativity, insights and ideas….
If you are interested in know more, please comment below - if you've been to and L&D Unconference before, can you offer in some tips for success?
We are looking forward to hearing from everyone…...