This week, it's the last broadcast for L&D TV channel Learning Now TV and this month, you can tune in live at two different times. The sixty-minute pre-recorded programme features interviews with industry experts as and useful L&D content. You can tune in live to the programme and interact with the rest of viewers in a live social discussion. You can watch this directly on the watch section at Learning Now TV at the following times.It's free to sign up and watch too.
December’s Learning Now TV is on Thursday 22 December at 8 pm and a second broadcast slot the following day, Friday 23 December at 10 am (UK Times). The programme will be available on catch up from the LNTV website three days later.
Here's what coming up in this week's programme:
- VR for Learning: Kim George talks to virtual reality expert Tim Drewitt to find out more about the use of VR for learning. They cover how to get started, the equipment needed and some practical examples of how it's being used today.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Voluteering: Michelle Parry-Slater and Colin went outside the normal L&D sphere of influence to explore how a unique UK charity in Buckinghamshire cover learning, coaching and mentoring for their staff and volunteers.
- 21st Century Learning: Creative expert Amy Burvall provides our Your Say feature this month. Here, she covers 'What is learning in the 21st century?'
- Producing Video Content: From Southern California, Tom Spiglanin gives his 5 top gift suggestions for those exploring using video to produce content at work.
- L&D in 2017: LNTV’s panel discussion asks panelists Lisa Minogue-White and Tim Drewitt 'What would you like to see corporate L&D do more of in 2017?'
- Towards Maturity Research on Formal Learning: Martin Couzins focuses his Research Report this month on Towards Maturity's latest research on formal learning.
- Orlando Conference Coverage: US correspondent Brent Schlenker reports on the recent IITSEC conference in Orlando, which highlights Interservice Industry Simulation, Training and Education.
- Leadership Programmes: Lisa talks to Nigel Paine to find out what he learned whilst writing his latest book 'Developing Leadership Programmes That Work'.
The next Learning Now tv programme is on Thursday December 22, 8.00 pm UK time with the regular live social stream with Colin Steed from 7.45 pm; and again on Friday December 23, 10 am UK time.
And as 2016 closes, Learning Now TV have racked up another twelve months of sixty minute programme every month. If you've missed any or what to catch up on the different segments head along and sign up free to access the on demand library at www.learningnow.tv