Events to Develop Yourself

Mar 10, 2018

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

• Mar 10, 2018 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
  • Location: Conference Aston Aston University Aston Express Way B4 7ET Birmingham
  • Latest Activity: Feb 19

If you're studying a CIPD qualification, or simply considering how to go about making your next career move, this conference is for you. Join like-minded peers for an informative day, packed with practical learning and networking. This is a CIPD student event you don't want to miss.

Find out more and reserve your place

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Adenike Moibi commented on Sam Houlton's blog post Childcare and school holidays: a juggling act.
"Thanks for sharing.This is very interesting article."
13 hours ago
Jacqui replied to Emmeline Coppock's discussion E signature new starter documents
"Hi Emmeline,
My company use a system called PeopleHR and the function for e-signing documents is great. You can upload any type of document such as job description, compliance policies, GDPR notices and H&S documents. You can select which documents…"
18 hours ago
Pete Rogers liked Richy Campbell's blog post How to demonstrate the value of learning?
19 hours ago
Ady Howes commented on Joss Anderson's blog post Pain-free CPD
"Great to hear you've found that useful. i think I've moved on a little since sharing that even though it wasn't long ago....
Check this one on using a tool called 'Slack' for your CPD. You might like this too.
https://community.dpgplc.co.uk/blog/sla…"
19 hours ago
Gary Norris commented on Sam Houlton's blog post Childcare and school holidays: a juggling act.
"Very interesting article, Sam. Thanks for sharing. And who doesn't like a juggling penguin!?!"
19 hours ago
Jason Fox replied to Ryan's discussion How do you make the leap from transactional HR into an advisory position?
"An interesting challenge....I can only compare it to when I relocated from the South back to the North, I was at associate CIPD level with 20 years generalist experience at a Regional HR Manager level under my belt....to be told that unless I held a…"
20 hours ago
Ryan posted a discussion
I've been recently speaking with a range of HR professionals, on Linkedin, on the above question, and surprisingly, this appears to be a big dilemma. People with experience and qualifications seem unable to make the move from a transactional role io…
20 hours ago
Georgina Liggins replied to Georgina Liggins's discussion Generating Diversity
"Hi Jozefine
Thank you for your response, it is really helpful!
Can I also ask what sort of things your LGBTQ committee do? we have thought of having a committe as an option but we dont necessarily have an idea of what the commitee would do?
Thanks
G…"
21 hours ago
Jozefine Cox replied to Georgina Liggins's discussion Generating Diversity
"Hi Georgina,
We have an LGBTQ committee but we also have a Diveristy Diary which is like a newsletter which gets sent out, on the whole, once a month with stories shared by other employees and then some back ground information about topic. So for in…"
22 hours ago
David Heath French liked Richy Campbell's blog post How to demonstrate the value of learning?
22 hours ago
Jozefine Cox commented on Joss Anderson's blog post Pain-free CPD
"I really like the idea of sending yourself emails especially given how often I am in my inbox. I noticed if I email myself from my work phone, the message comes up 'Note to Self' on my laptop.
Thank you for sharing,"
22 hours ago
Emma Bardsley liked Joss Anderson's blog post Pain-free CPD
23 hours ago
Richy Campbell posted a blog post
How to demonstrate the value of learning? How many times in your career have you felt that learning you have arranged has been a waste of your time? How many times have you seen your employees with heavy eyelids after sessions, their shoulders saggi…
23 hours ago
Jennifer Louise Shipton posted a discussion
Hi all,Not sure if this is the right forum for this, or if this is allowed but after some help please...I am in the process up updating our Drugs & Alcohol policy to include some stuff about using MHE, warehouse work etc……does anyone have anything t…
yesterday
More…