Events to Develop Yourself

May 11, 2017

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

Thursday, May 11, 2017 (2)

May 11, 2017
Thursday
  • Innovation: HR as enabler or inhibitor?

• May 11, 2017 from 9:30am to 12:45pm
  • Description:

This event will look at whether organisations use HR policies and practices (eg learning and development, reward, performance management, employee engagement) to promote organisational innovation and thereby enhance organisational…

• Organized By: Ady Howes

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Harry Brown updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Chloe Patience updated their profile photo
yesterday
Chloe Patience updated their profile photo
yesterday
Chloe Patience updated their profile
yesterday
We at The Ocean Partnership are very interested in your opinion on a topic is recruitment broken? Your opinion matters! I would be really grateful if you could let us know your thoughts by taking few seconds and completing 5 question survey.

https:…
Rasa Jastrumskyte updated their profile
yesterday
Bianca Jones and Amanda Bell are now connected
yesterday
Sarah Williamson updated their profile photo
yesterday
Gary Norris posted a blog post
During my day job, I’m focussed on empowering students to get the qualification they desire. Rather than give students a prescriptive answer, I try to help them learn how to a find answers so that when I’m not online they still have tools to achieve…
yesterday
Gary Norris posted an event
Using the results of @DPG's #DevelopYourself survey, we have put together a series of webinars to address the key findings of the report. This webinar answers the question: how do I get the time to develop?
To be hosted by Gary Norris
Click here to…
yesterday
Sue West is now connected with Charlotte keelan, Abigail Hemmings and Shabnam Gurbanova
yesterday
Gary Norris replied to Lucy Bolton's discussion Mental Health Awareness Week
"it's great to see awareness of this issue being raised"
Thursday
Gary Norris replied to Karen Cottam's discussion Lunch and Learn
"Great fun it was too. "
Thursday
Ceri Davies updated their profile
Thursday
More…