Events to Develop Yourself

Mar 10, 2018

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

Saturday, March 10, 2018 (2)

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Ronnie Ajani and Catrin Cude are now connected
13 minutes ago
Kathryn Miller commented on Kathryn Miller's blog post Does your team have grace?
"Thanks for your comments Karen - you are absolutely right about the time needed to get to know one another and our motivations, I guess its only with this understanding & knowledge that grace can flourish.  I really like the idea of grace (through d…"
1 hour ago
Karen Cottam commented on Kathryn Miller's blog post Does your team have grace?
"I love this Kathryn. Our team has a great deal of grace.  I think developing grace starts with taking time to get to know each other in the team and every team member understanding individual 'whys' and what makes them tick.  Also having a team purp…"
1 hour ago
Temi Olakolu updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Temi Olakolu updated their profile
1 hour ago
Kathryn Miller posted a blog post
The HBR blog by David DeSteno called How to Cultivate Gratitude, Compassion, and Pride in Your Team  really caught my attention; after all effective team working is vital to performance, and like many of us, I work as part of a team (which in my opi…
2 hours ago
Natalie Charlton updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Laura Hughes posted an event
The L&D show is the place to generate new ideas, grown your network and your skills as an L&D professional. To register for either the conference or exhibition click here.

3 hours ago
Nikita Amin is now connected with Justina Fiodorova, Anna Podchashynska and Hannah Truzzi-Franconi
15 hours ago
Nikita Amin is going to Creating an Effective Personal Development Plan
15 hours ago
Minisha Dhokia liked Joss Anderson's blog post Pain-free CPD
16 hours ago
Steve Biggs and Anna Podchashynska are now connected
19 hours ago
More…