Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

Thursday, December 10, 2020 (2)

Dec 10, 2020
December 10, 2020
Thursday

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Mandy Bassett updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
David Cooper updated their profile photo
8 hours ago
David Cooper updated their profile
8 hours ago
Divina Allen is going to The career development and CPD tool: Careerburst
8 hours ago
Susannah Whitman replied to Susannah Whitman's discussion How to get a HR role?
"I am applying for entry level HR Assistant roles.
The feedback from my CV is that either I am over qualified - I have all the basic criteria from a previous role but I was called a Support Administrator so they didn't have to pay me a HR salary or…"
8 hours ago
Gary Norris replied to Susannah Whitman's discussion How to get a HR role?
"This must feel very hard for you Susannah. It's such a difficult time for the job market.
Are you happy that you are aiming at the correct level of role to match your experience? 
What was the feedback on your CV? 
One thing you could try is to…"
10 hours ago
Andrew Stacey and Zinobia Boocha are now connected
12 hours ago
Sarah Wood and Gabriella Agweng are now connected
21 hours ago
Claire Mills replied to Faye Devine-Moore's discussion Developing professional practice assessment - any tips?
"i am in exactly the same boat. I have just started  a whats app group if you want to join?There are only 2 of us in it so far so looking for more people to join. "
yesterday
Nicole Fletcher is now connected with Lauren Coward and Matthew Hurley
yesterday
BUKOLA IPAYE-AKINMADE replied to Amber Milson's discussion CIPD Level 5 Diploma - Started Feb 2021
"Hi Claire, that's great I will add your number on WhatsApp so you can add me to the group."
yesterday
Claire Mills replied to Amber Milson's discussion CIPD Level 5 Diploma - Started Feb 2021
"I have just started and so far have done Elesson 1 of DVP. am happy to start a whats app group. My phone number is 07500870084."
yesterday
Imran Ali and Amanda Cliff are now connected
yesterday
Shirley Lambert posted a status
hi, I have just started RMT, looking forward to it. Just submitted UIN.
yesterday
Anna and Kimberly Pryke are now connected
yesterday
Katerina Petrova and Samantha McCormick are now connected
yesterday
More…