Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 (1)

Mar 31, 2021
March 31, 2021
Wednesday
  • Creating a career launchpad in 100 days

• Mar 31, 2021 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
  • Description:

The first 100 days in a new role are crucial to defining your role in an organisation. And what’s more, even if you’re not planning on moving into a new job, the same strategies can be used to reinvigorate your reputation in an existing role too.

So,

• Created by: Gary Norris
  • Categories: Upcoming

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Jeff Thorsen replied to Lyana Jones's discussion How to Get an Ideal Economics Assignment Help in Australia?
"I wish at least some of our homework was easy to complete. But at the university the curriculum is very rich. That’s why I came here https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/engineering-thesis/ and found out about a service that many of my friends use.…"
8 hours ago
Thomas Frank replied to TomHiddleston's discussion Features to Look for in a Time Card Calculator Tool
"These features are amazing! Especially the customization aspect. This Buckshot Roulette tool seems much more powerful than I originally thought."
21 hours ago
Thomas Frank replied to Pearl King's discussion What advice do technology book editors have for aspiring tech writers?
"You should focus on images, diagrams, and screenshots. They can break up complex text and make your build now gg content easier to understand."
21 hours ago
Anthony Anson posted a discussion
Most of the students are not perfect for the writing work and they must need assistance with experts who can work for them so now they can use our website write my essay - Assignment Ace which is providing all types of essay services. We know,…
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
What's up?
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Salutations!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Howdy!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good evening!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good afternoon!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good morning!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Greetings!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Hey there!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Hello!
yesterday
Mandre replied to Kate Bardell's discussion CIPD Level 5 - Consultancy Project Survery Help
"My application for a master's program in urban planning required a personal statement that not only discussed my academic credentials but also my involvement in community development projects. The support from personal statement writing services was…"
Sunday
alan cubero replied to Pearl King's discussion What role does cloud computing play in technology optimization?
"They implement encryption, authentication, Infinite Craft Unblocked and access control mechanisms to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data."
Friday
Mandre replied to Anagha's discussion Advice/guidence required to join back in HR
"Cuando visité 1xBet por primera vez a través de Bono de bienvenida apuestas , me sorprendió realmente la profundidad de su reseña. No se trata sólo de las opciones de apuestas, que son enormes, por cierto. La reseña profundiza en la experiencia del…"
Apr 10
More…