Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 (1)

Apr 14, 2021
April 14, 2021
Wednesday
  • Defogging your CV

• Apr 14, 2021 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
  • Description:

If you’re contemplating a move within your organisation - how confident are you that your CV will land you that elusive interview? Or is there a chance it could cost you the career move of your dreams?

The reality is, many CVs just don’t hit the mark,

• Created by: Gary Norris
  • Categories: Upcoming

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Anna Gotts updated their profile
5 hours ago
Sean Timbrell posted a discussion
Hi AllI am getting stuck on the UIN unit and research.How in depth does the project need to be and what sort of subjects did others use to base their research on?I think that I am over thinking it slightly but any help and ideas would be gratefully…
9 hours ago
Sarah Archer and Chelle Houston are now connected
yesterday
Ioana Diana Ispas is going to Diversity, inclusion and a sense of Pride
yesterday
Ana Richardson and Tobi O are now connected
Saturday
Tatiana Ambrose replied to Carol Graham's discussion Resubmitting an assessment
"Hi Carol,
Do you know where I can find resubmitting giudelines as I need to resubmit again, and Im struggling to get a clear picture of how this needs to be done.

Thanks
Tatiana
 "
Friday
Tatiana Ambrose posted a discussion
Hi,Where can I find resubmision guidelines. I've resubmitted my assignment, but based on feedback it is not correct, as I had deleted the sections that I had in original submissions. I don't understand then process, and what I am suppose to leave,…
Friday
Tatiana Ambrose posted a discussion
Hi,Where can I find resubmision guidelines. I've resubmitted my assignment, but based on feedback it is not correct, as I had deleted the sections that I had in original submissions. I don't understand then process, and what I am suppose to leave,…
Friday
Gary Norris commented on Gary Norris's blog post CPD Curration for the People Occupation
"Good morning all.
I'm posting up early this morning as I have a ton of work that I need to tick off today and since I've been ahead of the game with my curation this week, I can share it here and get it off my desk and on to yours! 
Enjoy - and…"
Friday
Jo Edwards and Abbie Flanagan are now connected
Thursday
Carol Graham replied to Carol Graham's discussion Resubmitting an assessment
"Thanks Jodie"
Thursday
Emma Buckley updated their profile
Wednesday
Jodie Teather replied to Carol Graham's discussion Resubmitting an assessment
"I had this too with UIN assignment, mail onlinefacilitators@dpglearn.co.uk and they'll reset it for you "
Wednesday
Carol Graham posted a discussion
I am trying to resubmit my CHR assessment and am struggling to work out how to do this. When I go into the assessment tile on my dashboard and click on CHR I can only see my original submission and cannot see an option to download another file. My…
Wednesday
Mukti Sharma updated their profile
Wednesday
Gary Norris posted an event

Jun 29, 2021 from 12:00pm to 3:00pm

Zoom

Wednesday
More…