Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 (1)

Sep 1, 2021
September 1, 2021
Wednesday
  • Career MOT tune up

• Sep 1, 2021 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
  • Description:

Has 2021 lived up to your career expectations?

Back in January, our first CareerBurst webinar of the year welcomed the boundless career possibilities the New Year offered. However, you won’t be alone if your year hasn’t gone as planned!

The question is

• Created by: Gary Norris
  • Categories: Upcoming

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Gary Norris posted an event

Nov 3, 2021 at 9:00am to Nov 4, 2021 at 5:00pm

Manchester or online

5 hours ago
Shaine Richardson and Eiman Alhamad are now connected
9 hours ago
Lewis Brandreth-Poynter replied to Susannah Whitman's discussion Struggling with essay word counts
"I'm sure there are but I genuinely don't know how they would do it. I'm just finishing up CHR and the 2600 word assignment at the end, I'm already over 4000 words. I'm sure I can get it down a bit but dropping c1400 words is going to be a challenge…"
yesterday
Theresa Mayne FCIPD posted a discussion
Here is an important Supreme Court ruling on burdon of proof. In summary, the claimant must be able to convince a judge that they had suffered detriment due to a protected characteristic. If a claimant is unable to demonstrate the link between…
yesterday
Alan Miller and Andrew Morgan are now connected
yesterday
Jenni Stewart replied to Susannah Whitman's discussion Struggling with essay word counts
"Yes, absolutely.  I write my assignments and then have to take so much out.  I've just had a referral for my EML submissions and I'm frustrated as cut so much and have taken out content that would have let me achieve the pass.  I can't see how I…"
yesterday
Eleanor Carson updated their profile
Tuesday
Kerry Andrijauskas commented on Gary Norris's poll Mental well-being. Would the Community benefit from an area focusing on this issue? This could be a whole new forum area containing resources and news.
"Hi, Bit late to the chat but I think this is a great idea! I lead a Wellbeing Team with my employer and am Mental Health First Aid trained. This year we introduced a destination of useful articles, support contacts for different areas of mental…"
Monday
Jacqueline updated their profile
Sunday
Sue Wade and Anganie C. Mamzone-Dassawh are now connected
Jul 23
Gary Norris commented on Gary Norris's blog post CPD Curration for the People Occupation
"Anyone studying business environment, organisational performance (3CO01, 5CO01, 7Co01 and CHR) have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to finding factors that impact organisations – in the shape of the pandemic. Add in the ‘pingdemic’ and…"
Jul 23
sarah hawkins commented on Ady Howes's blog post Honey and Mumford Learning Styles - A simple picture
"I am definately an activist, i learn by doing, and find it easier to explain it to myself when i make mistkes by going over and over the subject."
Jul 23
Niti Sharma posted a blog post
Agile is now a buzzword and that too for good reason. Agility is the key to success in digital transformation. Many have spent a lot of time on agile leadership, but it is also critical to discuss workplace agility.Like all great improvement…
Jul 23
Gary Norris and Mary Grace Beazon Ofiana are now connected
Jul 23
Lewis Brandreth-Poynter replied to Susannah Whitman's discussion Struggling with essay word counts
"Yes, I am completely in the same boat. The frustrating thing is that resubmissions do not need to follow the wordcount therefore I could in theory write the essay, fail, and then resubmit my original essay before I cut words and pass. 
I'm currently…"
Jul 22
Tamasin Sutton and Mary Grace Beazon Ofiana are now connected
Jul 22
More…