Let's hear from you

The most important thing in a Community is to share. With that in mind, a really easy way to find out your thoughts, experience, wants etc is to run quick polls. 

Every answer helps. Every answer is dealt with confidentially (and has no link to any qualifications you may be doing with DPG).

Scroll down, click on your answer and click vote. 

via GIPHY

Mental well-being. Would the Community benefit from an area focusing on this issue? This could be a whole new forum area containing resources and news.

Posted by Gary Norris on March 11, 2021 at 5:23pm
Comments: 7
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Comments

• Mental well-being has become need of the hour as ongoing pandemic has shaken not only our physical well being but also has left mental being deteriorated. Its really a fantastic idea to begin with and help us out extend our support for the community by contributing in various ways.
  • Well, that's that cleared up. Thank you, Theresa. If it's good enough for the Dalai Lama then it's good enough for me 👍
  • Great question Gary! Technically it should be hyphenated "well-being" but English language has evolved and it is now commonly written as a singe noun "wellbeing". An explanation can be found here https://thewordcounter.com/wellbeing-or-well-being/
    It reads: "The word wellbeing is a common misspelling of well-being. The noun well-being consists of an adjective and a verb, so a hyphen is necessary for the words to become one."
    Wellbeing or well-being?: Which one is it?
    The word wellbeing is a common misspelling of well-being.
  • Is 'well-being' hyphenated? I need to get this right if we are going to move it forward.
  • I love this idea, it is so high on the agenda right now and a real focus for HR professionals. It would be a great source of support to be able to access information and ask questions on the delicate subject of mental health.
  • The Community will def benefit from the mental well-being forum especially with what the pandemic made people go through. Thank you.
  • Great idea Gary, this is much needed right now
This reply was deleted.