The HR Forum

Hi Everyone,

My work is switching recruitment systems, and in the interim we are looking to find another way for employees to complete their new starter documents and sign their contract, without having to physically post them.

I have been looking into editable PDFs, but being able to complete forms on phones, is vital for our employee population.

Does anyone have any other insights into this, or what their company currently does, or any other ideas you can suggest?

Thanks!
Rushna

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rushna

I was talking to some learners about your question in one of our workshops and the Docusign service below got a big things up from the group and seemed to be used by at least one workshop member who reported it was a good tool to use.

Hope this helps!

Sarah

• Hi Sarah,

Thank you for talking about this in your workshop, really appreciate it! I will look into Docusign.

• Have you looked at Docusign? I dont use it as an employer, but I used it as a customer and found it a simple straight forward and effective experience.

https://www.docusign.co.uk/ ;

• Hi Jason,

Thanks for this, I will take a further look and see if this is something we can do in the interim.

Thanks!

• Hi Rushna

Sorry I don't have any experienece in this area. Is there anyone out there in the HR community who undertakes high volume recruitment?

Sounds like the way forward companred to paper copies!

All the best

Sarah

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What's Happening?

Ronnie Ajani and Catrin Cude are now connected
14 minutes ago
Kathryn Miller commented on Kathryn Miller's blog post Does your team have grace?
1 hour ago
Karen Cottam commented on Kathryn Miller's blog post Does your team have grace?
1 hour ago
Temi Olakolu updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Temi Olakolu updated their profile
1 hour ago
Kathryn Miller posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Natalie Charlton updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Laura Hughes posted an event
3 hours ago
More…