The HR Forum

Assignment research survey

Hi everyone,

For my current level 5 CIPD assessment, I need some lovely volunteers to complete my survey to write up my report.

The survey will be looking at employer branding and what's important to you from a recruitment perspective.

The link for this is below and it takes around 10 minutes:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SRD3FHW

Due to time constraints I can only leave this open for 5 days, so I would be extremely grateful if you could speedily help me with this :)

If there are any problems with it then please let me know.

Katy

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Katy...I’ve tried to complete your survey but the page is down, must be the weather!
    I will keep trying though
    Good Luck x
    • Hi Julie,

The one in the main post doesn't seem to work for some people, but the one below in the comments does :)

Thanks!

Katy

• Done! And as Sarah said below- quick and easy. Good luck with your level 5!

Chrissy

• Thank you :)

• Hi Gary, 

That's really strange. I've put the link below again and I've checked that it works but let me know if there's a problem.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SRD3FHW

Katy

Employer branding Survey
    Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
    • It worked this time!

I don't know what happened there. Everyone else seems to have had no trouble so it must have been me!

All done now anyway. Good luck :)

Nice job, by the way, on setting up the questionnaire via survey monkey. What it easy to do?

Employer branding Survey
      Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
      • I've tweeted this and shared it on LinkedIn. Hope it helps get you plenty of traffic.

Employer branding Survey
  • Hi Katy

I've completed this it was easy to complete and I would encourage others to complete this.

Hope you get all the responses you need.

Thanks

Sarah
    • Thanks Sarah :)

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What's Happening?

James Goode and Hamid Azeem are now connected
13 hours ago
michelle edlin is now connected with Gary Norris and Hamid Azeem
14 hours ago
Deborah Rowlands and Lucy Imogen Leatherdale are now connected
15 hours ago
Laura Smith updated their profile photo
16 hours ago
Laura Smith updated their profile photo
16 hours ago