This document is part of the Bersin Research Library. Our research is provided exclusively to organizational members of the Bersin Research Program. Member organizations have access to an extensive library of learning and talent management related research. In addition, members also receive a variety of products and services to enable talent-related transformation within their organizations, including:
- Research—Access to an extensive selection of research reports, such as methodologies, process models and frameworks, and comprehensive industry studies and case studies.
- Benchmarking—These services cover a wide spectrum of HR and L&D metrics, customized by industry and company size.
- Tools—Comprehensive tools for HR and L&D professionals, including tools for benchmarking, vendor and system selection, program design, program implementation, change management, and measurement.
- Analyst Support—Via telephone or email, our advisory services are supported by expert industry analysts who conduct our research.
- Strategic Advisory Services—Expert support for custom-tailored projects.
- Member Roundtables®—A place where you can connect with other peers and industry leaders to discuss and learn about the latest industry trends and leading practices.
- IMPACT® Conference: The Business Of Talent—Attendance at special sessions of our annual IMPACT® conference.
- Workshops—Bersin analysts and advisors conduct onsite workshops on a wide range of topics to educate, inform, and inspire HR and L&D professionals and leaders.
Download a copy of the report below