CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR

Hi All,

I can't believe I'm writing this as I feel a little embarresed but I joined DPG back in 2019 to start my course and as of yet I have completed the e-learning for DVP, prepped for the assessment but I can't bring myself to start the actual assignment. 

I feel like I need to just restart again as it has been so long, lots of drastic changes have happened in my life since november 2019 and I think I could really do with a support network with people in the same boat to finally start and fingers crossed complete this course. 

I've just started a new job and have a 6 month old to work around but I'm really determined to make it work this time. 

Also, I've been out of education a few years and I think I'm just a bit worried about actually writing the assessments. 

If anyone has recently started or has struggled to get past the first hurdle and wants to form a bit of a support/study group then please let me know. 

Thanks everyone, 

Hannah 

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Hannah, I am in the same boat having joined December 2020. Please could you add me to the group? My number is 07743459554. Thanks, Kelly x 

• Hi Kelly, I have added you as a connection, please DM me you number and I will add you to the group.

• my mobile is 07917684468 if you could add me I would be grateful x

• Me too I cant seem to get my head around it can I please be added I started last year and submitted anything as yet 

• Hi I too am in the same boat, I started in 2019, but have not managed to get very far.  I would love to buddy up or work in a group.

Thank you 

Nargis 

• Hi,

I am also in the same position. I started in November 2020 got through the e-learning modules, and then homeschooling started in January and everything went out the window. I'm just starting again now but feel a little lost and have no confidence that what I'm doing is right. Would love to be involved in any group, I need some motivation to keep going!

Thanks,

Hannah

• Hi Hannah, I have just added you as a contact.  Let me have your mobile number and I will add you to the WhatsApp group :) I started in Aug 2020 and so far, have submitted absolutely nothing.

• Hi Nicky,

Please add me as well to the group. My number is 07448654130. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards,

Neha

• HI, I couldnt add you but have sent you an invite to accept x

• Hi Nicky,  I think you may need a bigger boat for us all, :-) but I am so glad there are lots like me!  I could do with some motivation as haven't submitted anything yet and only have 4 months left!  Please can you add me to the group? I am 07970 387474. Many thanks.

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search