Forces shaping the HR agenda

Morning all

So many of you will recognise this as one of the assessment criteria from Level 5 Business Issues and the Context of HR.

Attached is some bang up to date research from Deloittes for 2017.  The report takes stock of the challenges ahead for business and HR leaders in a dramatically changing
digital, economic, demographic, and social landscape. In an age of disruption, business and HR leaders are being pressed to rewrite the rules for how they organise, recruit, develop, manage, and engage the
21st-century workforce.

A great reference source as well!

Enjoy

Sarah

hc-2017-global-human-capital-trends-gx.pdf

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This may also be useful alongside the Deloitte Report 

People Profession 2030: a collective view of future trends report (...

https://www.cipd.co.uk/Images/people-profession-2030-trends-1_tcm18-86095.pdf
  • I spotted this on the web earlier today. Seems to me that this has the potential to shape the HR agenda too. Would you agree?

Gary Norris on LinkedIn: "If this comes to the UK (or your organisation operates in California), it…
    April 3, 2019: Gary Norris posted an article on LinkedIn
  •  Thanks Sarah.

But am I right in undstanding that this section relates to the Harvard map and Michigan  model?

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search