HR Mentor wanted!

Hi community, 

I have recently completed by CIPD Level 5 diploma and I'm seeking some guidance/direction on how to further develop my skills and experience in HR so I can take the next step in my career.

Does anyone on here have a mentor who has supported them during their HR career? How did you find them and make contact? Can you reccomend anyone? Or of course if there is anyone on here who would be interested in mentoring me, please get in touch I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Tilly

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Tilly

Have you caught any of the career guidance webinars via the CareerBurst platform? They are really good (and free).

They run roughly every fortnight and the one tomorrow is about building a network via social media.

What kind of thing are you looking for from a mentor?

Best wishes,

Gary

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search