Level 5 UIN Assessment

Hi

For my Level 5 Using Information in HR assessment I am researching a hypothesis of retention initiatives.  My project is based on City College who have already recognised there was a lack of opportunity for professional development from previous feedback and implemented a strategic plan.

Outside of my assignment  I will be researching the recruitment and appraisal processes as well as the employee well-being and benefits package and their impact on retention in my own workplace.

Please can you complete my survey and share your experiences of  implementing or assisting with an retention initiative both successful & unsuccessful.

Thank you assistance.

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  HI Lauren.

Great to see you got a few responses to this. Did you get what you need from it?

Ady

• Hi

Yes thank you. Unsurw of how to close this discussion?

Kind regards

Lauren

• HI Lauren,

I can see you've already closed your survey.  There's no need to close discussions on the community. As time goes on, new discusisons will appear and this one will fade into the background. 

Just wanted to say this is a great use of the community well done. Use the it to fuel your own development and needs as well as showing others a great way of working.

Well done

Ady

• Thank you Kate, Elizabeth and Jenni!

• Hi Lauren,

Done!

• Hi Lauren,

completed for you and good luck

Mriiam

• Hi Lauren,

Completed

Jen

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search