Hi,  We recently ran a recruitment campaign to find freelance tutors who could tutor training courses on an ad hoc basis.  The shortlisting criteria was based on qualifications, experience and geographical location predominantely.  We have applicants now requesting details on the shortlisiting criteria, the weighting and their scores against each criteria.  They are not going to be employed by us but contracted for specific courses I'm wondering whether we are legally obliged to give them this information?  Can anyone help?

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Julie

This one is intersteing I guess they may be entitled to make a subject access request in terms of the data that has been processed with respect to their application.  You may find it helpful to call the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113 to clarify if this applies to contractor a opposed to individuals. I could not see a reason however why it would not?

Maybe an alternative approach is to understand what is driving the request, and provide feedback with respect to the process just as I would ask for if I had quuted for some work and not won it.

Please do let us know once you have bottomed this one out!

I hope this helps

Sarah

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search