Im working on putting together a digitally delivered total reward statement for each of our employees so just a couple of questions.
- My main question is, what are the key areas of reward/benefit that you include on your statement please? Granted there could be anything from free parking, tea and coffee and allsorts of other things on there!
- Do you deliver your statements in hard copy or digital format?
- Do you believe that total reward statements are meaningful and engaging anymore in the current economic climate?
Any and all thoughts are welcomed.
We wouldnt want to calculate everything of course, but our current package comprises of these areas;
- Occupational Health Services
- Annual Employee Awards Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Paid Learning & Career Development
- Paid Continuous Professional Development & membership fees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Screening
- Healthcare Cash Plans
- Contributory Pension & Life Insurance Cover
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car Scheme
- Flexi Time
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Annual & Special Leave
- Telephone Counselling for employees and their families
- Access to national retail discount schemes