Perhaps there is someone in DPG land who has, from experience, a framework around which a digital strategy for employees can be built please? I suspect it might be horses for courses, but...
There seem to be plenty of organisations that have a 'digital by default strategy' for their customers, but I have found nothing of similar value for approaching, engaging and evaluating the abilities of those employees who will actually deliver that company initiative itself (unless the search engine is deliberately hiding it...).
Can anyone help with any pointers please?
If you are able to add to the below 'thoughts list' I'd greatly appreciate it please, I'd consider the below some of the key elements ;
- Agile skills driven assessment of current position, with support where it might be necessary to continuously develop that skills gap
- Simple and intuitive processes
- Consider the retention of current process (digital is not always godly and a Plan B always helps)
- Use of only those platforms which are relevant and robust
- Metrics that support evaluation and 360 feedback of activities
- Achieving cost efficiencies and customer / employee enrichment / satisfaction / engagement