I am looking at rolling out some internal Team Building sessions with our newly recomposed Board, Im not looking for an external consultant or trainer though (sorry!).
Could anyone recommend any resources that may be available to buy or that could be used at that level please?
I'd be looking to roll this out in July as part of an ongoing induction and development programme which already supports the growth of their knowledge and skills following the introduction of a 70% new Board membership.
Any thoughts or recommendations appreciated please.
Some of the areas that might be considered could be ;
- Recognition of how NEDs can each add value through collaboration and innovation
- Increased personal contribution to the board.
- Dynamics of effective top teams that are accountable for the success of the business
- Characteristics of effective boards and NEDs
- Encouraging higher quality conversations
- Conversational intelligence (the ability to advance board dialogue in a way that serves the leadership of the organisation)