Learning Now tv - July programme
The last Thursday of the month, the day every month that online L&D TV channel opens it's doors and broadcasts another full hour of fresh content. If you missed the live broadcast last night don't worry. You can catch up by signing up free at www.learningnow.tv
This month featured: Towards 100% performance, how to achieve consistency across a global workforce, 3D audio for virtual classrooms, and Creating a personal learning network.
- Charles Jennings talks about the launch of the 702010 Institute, his latest book Towards 100% Performance, and discusses how 702010 is a model about high performance and not about the numbers.
- Sarah Lindsell, Director of Global Learning and Transformation at PwC, discusses how she ensures skills and performance are consistent across the organisation's 210,000 global staff.
- Owen Ferguson, COO of Good Practice, talks to Kim about some of the major findings from their recent research 'Inside The Heads of Managers'.
- Michelle Parry-Slater continues her series on modern workplace learning and this month she focuses on the value of a Personal Learning Network and how to set one up.
- Australia correspondent Helen Blunden talks to Garrett Gleim about how the organisation's 3D Audio is enabling virtual working through virtual classrooms.
- US correspondent Brent Schlenker introduces the new member of the LNTV US team Tom Spiglanin. Tom recently interviewed Shannon Tipton where he asks her about Learning Rebels and their 30 Day Video Challenge.
- Nice Media recently launched an interactive drama The Leadership Angel and we can see some of the action at the launch event.
Sign up free at www.learningnow.tv you'll get access to a whole library of previously broadcast content. Continuous Professional Development from the comfort of your home or office.