Learning Technologies 2018

Hi everyone,

I've just registered for LT18, I went a couple of years ago and it was fab. I just wondered who else is going? 

Also, has anyone seen a list of the free seminars at all? Normally there is a list about and descriptions but I can't seem to find one this year. Any recommendations?

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll be there. First time for me. Anybody got any tips to share?

• Hi Gary,

First time I went I planned my entire time around the seminars as I really wanted to catch as many as possible. However, I didn't plan in time for running between the different seminar areas (which was fine at the start of the day, there are gaps, but became a bit problematic later on if some of them overran). I also forgot to plan time in to have lunch and wander round the stands! So my tip would be to plan your day carefully so you can do everything you want to do. If you want to attend seminars, decide which you really don't want to miss, and which are a 'nice to have' if there's time, and familiarise yourself with the layout when you get there so you know where everything is.

Emma

• Hi Emma

I am planning on being there on 31st January.  Looking forward to it.  

Karen :)

• Ah is a shame I'll miss you Karen but enjoy!

• Thanks Emma - you too :)

• HI Emma. 

Hope you are well. I'm definitely heading down. Not sure whether it'll be one day or both days, but at least one for sure! Interested in what you're most interested in at LT this year?

• Hi Ady - Ah well if you're there on the Thursday I hope to see you there! I shall be looking at LMS this year - and I've managed to persuade the Head of HR and Head of I.T. to come with me to see for themselves the range and scope of what's available, so fingers crossed...

• I take my hat off to you Emma! I've been saying for a while I'm wondering whether other people other than L&D should be there from our organisations. Great to see you've got some guests by your side from other areas of the business. Brilliant. 

• I'm finally getting some buy-in with regards to getting an LMS so fingers crossed! :)

• Hi Emma,

I'll be there on both days but it doesn't look like they have released the free seminar sessions as yet 

http://www.learningtechnologies.co.uk/welcome/free-exhibitions/free...

I am tweet them and see what they say 

Mike

free exhibition - keep me informed
This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?