It's that time again, Jane Hart's annual survey has now become a recurring entry in the Learning Professionals calendar. Started in 2006, Jane has collected a shared the list each year and tracked the most popular tools that can be used to support learning.

It's a great source for finding out about other tools and experimenting and finding out more about new tools and technologies. The results from last year's survey can be found below but why not get involved and do the survey today. It takes 5 mins tops 

It would be great to hear what tools you use to support your learning - I'll post mine the comments below - don't be shy :-)

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Replies

• Ok Mike I haven't heard of half of yours and now have to google them to find out!!

I love Twitter and Evernote but like Richard I am a bit old school and love having a book to refer too!

Richard I love your poster think I am going to print that out and stick up in my office.

• So these are the tools I use for my own learning :)

1.   DPG Forum (I know but it's true honest!)

2.   Cocking things up

3.   General Googleness

4.   Scoop it

5.   Colleagues (there is nothing like a chat!)

6.   Books - (because I'm still a little old school)

7.   LinkedIn

8.   Bloggs - (usually on Wordpress)

9.   Good old BBC :)

10.   My mentor

:)

• Some great things in here Rich and it goes a long way to show that it's not ALL about the technology :-)

• This was taken from Valve's Employee Handbook and it sums my thought up on communication in business quite well :). I have taken to waving it at people (who never talk to anybody else) when they complain they don't know what is going on.

• My top 10 - not really in any order although I do think Twitter is my top learning tool.

1. Twitter
    2. Scoop It
    3. Prezi
    4. LinkedIn
    5. Google +
    6. Wordpress
    7. Articulate Storyline
    8. Jing
    9. Evernote
    10. Diigo
This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?