What is storyboarding

What is storyboarding? I posted a resource on storyboarding in the digital skills group called 'Three Reasons Why You Should Bother with Storyboarding'. It was a relatively new topic to me a few years ago so sharing my experience and why I think it's a worthwhile activity is something that I thought would be useful.

The Digital Skills group here on the DPG Community is a place for us to help ourselves develop our digital skills in HR and L&D and to support others do the same. You can join the Digital Skills group if you are interested in driving forward the development of technical skills in your organisation, department or for yourself as an individual. Just let me know and I'll add you in.

You can view the article on storyboarding on this link.

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ady

I'd welcome if you could add me to the digital skills group please! I work in this technology area and whilst I know the principles of storyboarding and particpate in them - I get stuck doing myself!

Many thanks for the post

• Hi Andy,

Is this group still available?  If so would you add me too please?

Many thanks,

Dave

• No worries AC. Added you in. If you find anyone that would also benefit from this group, please do let me know.

Thanks

Ady

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?