Duration of course.. Slight panic (maybe)

CIPD L5 - Hi all,  help! I'm having a slight panic. Silly question but can anyone confirm the duration of the course? I believe it should be 2 years (as I didn't fast track) but the only documents I can find refer to 12 months but I'm not sure if that's just my payment terms and now I'm slightly paniced as I enrolled in July 2020. I have emailed online facilitator but it's playing on my mind so thought I'd ask you lovely lot too! Thanks in advance! 

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sarah

The answer depends on what programme you are on.

You've posted in the Career Advice Forum - which you are welcome to do of course! I'll just suggest though that if you want to chat with students on your programme there is more chance of them seeing it if you post in the Community group for your programme.

😊

• Hi Gary, thank you. I wrote it initially whilst on my phone so it only gave me limited choices. I did also email the online facilitator email address and received confirmation that it's two years :)

• Hi Sarah.  Yes, when I joined in December 2019 it was for 2 years.  I hope it all goes well. Natalie.

• Thank you! I started to think it was 12 months in line with the payment terms :')

Hope yours went well / going well too! 

This reply was deleted.

Getting started with your CPD and Career Development area

To access CareerBurst, click here and sign in using the email address that you use for the DPG Community. The first time you sign in your password is: Car33r2020

You will be asked to set a new password on your first visit.

(if all else fails: click the Forgotten Password option - the resulting email may land in your spam/junk)

Then return to this forum and share your thoughts!

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

Jeff Thorsen replied to Lyana Jones's discussion How to Get an Ideal Economics Assignment Help in Australia?
"I wish at least some of our homework was easy to complete. But at the university the curriculum is…"
3 hours ago
Thomas Frank replied to TomHiddleston's discussion Features to Look for in a Time Card Calculator Tool
"These features are amazing! Especially the customization aspect. This Buckshot Roulette tool seems…"
15 hours ago
Thomas Frank replied to Pearl King's discussion What advice do technology book editors have for aspiring tech writers?
"You should focus on images, diagrams, and screenshots. They can break up complex text and make your…"
15 hours ago
Anthony Anson posted a discussion
Most of the students are not perfect for the writing work and they must need assistance with…
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
What's up?
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Salutations!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Howdy!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good evening!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good afternoon!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Good morning!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Greetings!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Hey there!
yesterday
rosy dam posted a status
Hello!
yesterday
Mandre replied to Kate Bardell's discussion CIPD Level 5 - Consultancy Project Survery Help
"My application for a master's program in urban planning required a personal statement that not only…"
yesterday
alan cubero replied to Pearl King's discussion What role does cloud computing play in technology optimization?
"They implement encryption, authentication, Infinite Craft Unblocked and access control mechanisms…"
Friday
Mandre replied to Anagha's discussion Advice/guidence required to join back in HR
"Cuando visité 1xBet por primera vez a través de Bono de bienvenida apuestas , me sorprendió…"
Apr 10
More…