The DPG Professional Development Community is a virtual space where professionals in Human Resources or Learning & Development can:
- Connect with students and non-students regardless of sector or location. Connections can be peer-to-peer; in private groups of similar interests; or across the entire Community.
- Collaborate with other members, discuss news, ask for advice and share experience.
- Develop professionally thanks to shared resources and posts designed to make CPD accessible and inform career progression.
For our members, regardless of if they are studying with us or not, benefits of the DPG Professional Development Community include:
- Keeping up to date with industry news.
- Having relevant industry events listed and accessible all through one source.
- Peer-to-peer support, where users can contact other HR and L&D professionals for advice and insight regardless of location or organisation.
- In addition, we offer free HR training to all-comers via our exclusive HRGo! Programme.
For members studying DPG programmes, we also encourage community interaction in forums before, during and after live events (e.g. workshops and webinars). This allows members to connect with their peers, share their thoughts, ideas and findings throughout their learner journey, regardless of location.
Please respect the Community and your peers. Avoid posting adverts or irrelevant content to forums and discussions. We need you to help us build and maintain this Community.