Let's hear from you

The most important thing in a Community is to share. With that in mind, a really easy way to find out your thoughts, experience, wants etc is to run quick polls. 

Every answer helps. Every answer is dealt with confidentially (and has no link to any qualifications you may be doing with DPG).

Scroll down, click on your answer and click vote. 

via GIPHY

If the Community were accessible via a phone app (as well as remaining accessible via desktop), would you use it

Posted by Gary Norris on September 24, 2020 at 5:10pm
Comments: 5
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Comments

• I ran this as a poll in a webcast today. Here are the results:
    - More = 60%
    - Less = 20%
    - the same = 20%
  • Agree with Judy and Emma. Definitely the way forward and would make DPG a stronger competitor. Plus would be super helpful to students who tend to use their mobile phone more than the desktop (in particular, when on the move / travelling etc).
  • Wow! Thanks for jumping on and commenting - this is super helpful. I've been in meetings today working with the team to move this forward. I need to do more research to get this thing right :)

So, what would you use the app for (I need to know what functionality to get on there)? I'm thinking:
    - commenting on forums
    - reading resources
    - alerts/reminders for events that you have shown interest in.

Would you want it to do anything else?
  • Agree with Emma would be way more accessible and convenient so would probably use a lot more
  • I would use it tons more!! Great idea, hopefully it can be put into practice soon :)
This reply was deleted.