Get Your NUS Cards

If you thought studying with DPG couldn't get better - well it just has!

We have just been added to the National Union of Students database, which means that you can now apply for a NUS Card.

At only £12 for 12 months the NUS card represents fantastic value as you can receive discounts and savings from a wide variety of high street retailers & organisations.

What you need to do

Click on the below link

Get your NUS cards here

Complete your details:

• Add DPG plc as the provider
  • Enter Professional/Vocation as the course
  • Enter the length of time of your qualification
  • Enter your CIPD membership number 

Make payment and you will receive your NUS card in the post complete with DPG logo - it couldn't be easier! ** Please note the NUS card is only available to those currently studying with us

This really is a great benefit so don't miss out - apply for your card today.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this :-)

Mike

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Zouhra, 

I am currently looking into this with NUS to see what the issue seems to be. As soon as I have heard back from them I will let you know. 

Many thanks, 

Laura 

• Hi Laura,

Is there an update on this? I am also having the same issue.

Many Thanks

• Hi both - I am trying to register for my card and it still isn't recogising DPG, is there are update on this?

Thank you 

• Hi, i seem to be having issues registering for the NUS Card. When putting my DOB in an error flags and says that i need to be at least 16.... Has anyone else come across this? 

• Hi Jamila, 

This isn't an issue we have come across before. Could you please send a screenshot to systems@dpgplc.co.uk and we can look further into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Laura

• Thanks Laura, i have sent the screenshot over.

• Thanks Jamila. 

• morning everyone, i am wanting to sign up to receive a NUS card however i have noticed there is an NUS card and now a NUS extra crad, can someone please advise what the differences are between the 2? and do people usually get one or another? thanks Tarina

• Morning Tarina, from what I can find it seems that the NUS extra card has been created for apprentices to give them the same benefits as students. Thanks Laura 

• Just seen this article and just in time as I am about to do most of my Christmas shopping. Will be ordering one right now.

This reply was deleted.