Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

We've had a few requests in the Community where people would like to know how to build reference lists and bibliographies manually. This could be something that you are interested in if you haven't got access to the tool in Microsoft WORD that does this automatically for you or if you just want to learn how to do it.

Bring along some sources, maybe a book or website, and we'll work through some examples on screen.

This won't be a polished PowerPoint driven session - for the most part, it will be me sharing a blank document on screen and working through examples live and off the cuff - it'll be like live TV (warts and all)!

Anyone from any programme (and even if you aren't studying a DPG unit) is welcome. I'll see you then.

Gary Norris

Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7674873046942962946
Training ID: 899-113-884

Votes: 0
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Comments

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Sylvia Ngozi Mgbeahurike might be going to CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition
4 hours ago
Stefania-Dana Date and Emily Jane are now connected
14 hours ago
Nithya Dhanakkodi is going to How to keep your assignments under the word count
20 hours ago
Maryiam Hussain might be going to How to keep your assignments under the word count
20 hours ago
James Woodcock is now connected with Michael Pryor, Amelia Clark and Paul Adams
22 hours ago
Gary Norris posted a status
I'm on annual leave until 2nd Nov. Remember if you need anything from DPG contact your Facilitator or LEC.
yesterday
Joanne Leigh Tarling replied to Mumtaz Fatima's discussion Studying Together- Study Group (August/September/October Start)
"Hi, I have just signed up watched all the Welcome videos but not yet begun the 1st session but am keen to get buddies to help me along as well.
Chat soon hopefully 
Jo"
yesterday
Simone Grant updated their profile
yesterday
Gary Norris posted an event

Nov 13, 2020 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm

<a href="https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/3702680583792304898">https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/3702680583792304898</a>

yesterday
Christine Mulgrew and David Cooper are now connected
yesterday
Nicola Fox updated their profile
yesterday
Gary Norris replied to Nehal Shah's discussion Word Count For CHR
"That's great. With that in mind - can I close the discussion?
Remember that the getting support tab is the best way to contact DPG staff - not the forums
:)"
yesterday
Gary Norris replied to Nehal Shah's discussion Word Count For CHR
"No apologies necessary :)
I'm happy to help"
yesterday
Lena Hodgkinson and David Cooper are now connected
yesterday
Nehal Shah replied to Nehal Shah's discussion Word Count For CHR
"Dear Gary,
I realised and posted in the right study group. Apologies.
Nehal"
yesterday
Nehal Shah replied to Nehal Shah's discussion Word Count For CHR
"Thank you Diliara"
yesterday
More…