Events to Develop Yourself

Sep 11, 2017

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

Monday, September 11, 2017 (0)

No matching events were found.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Laura Clays and Madeline Greenwood are now connected
1 hour ago
Sarah Loates replied to Leeanne Murphy's discussion Nation Minimum Wage
"Morning Leanne
No this is a great question, the National Minimum Wage is set by the Chancellor but on advice from the Low Pay Commission and as you say this is not confirmed until April.
There is however another government body thje Office for Budge…"
13 hours ago
Kelly Knowles and Donna Brauns are now connected
yesterday
Les Cross and Gary Norris are now connected
yesterday
Gail Power replied to Lisa Popplewell's discussion Apprenticeships
"Most secondary schools will have someone appointed to provide careers guidance, who sets up events for pupils looking into post 16/18 careers and opportunities and how to access these.They would be  good to contact and find out what's planned and ma…"
yesterday
Kate Fagg and Madeline Greenwood are now connected
yesterday
Leanne Day replied to andrew agboola's discussion Implementing Bradford Factor
"Hi Andrew
We used the Bradford factor at a previous company I worked for. I found it to be a useful way of measuring absence, however the downside was that some employees ended up with a lower score if they tried to come back to work too soon then e…"
yesterday
Leanne Day replied to Justine Watkins-Smith's discussion Exit Interviews
"Hi Justine
Here are my comments:
*I carry out most interviews over the phone as we dont just have employees in the UK, or based at one site, so is not possible to do face to face. I will however always do face to face if they are based in the office…"
yesterday
Ady Howes replied to Kate Whitehead's discussion Continuous Feedback
"Hi Kate. I think the idea of continous feedback is well worth exploring with or without an appraisal process. A while back, helping new Team Leaders get up to speed on appraisals, my advice was always that an appraisal should just really formalise s…"
yesterday
Ady Howes replied to Kay Baldwin's discussion Reward and Recognition Programme
"Great share Sarah. I hadn't heard about this with E.ON. I really like that idea."
yesterday
Ady Howes replied to Mike Collins's discussion Learning Technologies : What Managers Really Think?
"As always, loving your work Mike. A great curation and a useful summary of what this session was all about. Definitely downloading the full report"
yesterday
Mike Collins posted a discussion
Our friends at Good Practice have released their latest research paper in conjunction with ComRes.
This follows their previous research on The Secret Lives of UK Managers and Google IT : The Secret Online Life of UK Managers
Their latest instalment…
yesterday
Magdalena Garbatova is now connected with Georgina Long and Sarah Baxter
yesterday
More…