Hi, 

I wondered if anyone would like to join me in a Whatsapp group for some support.

I have been struggling to complete the first assignment for a long time now and my completion date is November 2022.

I am now going to have to commit every hour I have left which isn't a lot with a baby and a toddler but would love to have some like minded support in a group.

Zareen

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Zareen,

I am in the same position - I've been trying to power through the modules over the past month or so, but no sure if what I'm doing is right! Can I join your group? Could really do with the support! 

Yas

• Hi zareen, I'm also in the same position, can I join too? 

carol

• Hello, can I join as well? I have sent an email. I am so far behind! Similar situation. 

Leanne

• Hi Zareen, I am also in the same position and feel relieved that it's not just me! I'd love to join the WhatsApp group to have that bit of support and be able to support others. I will email you my number :) 

• Hi Zareen, I'm in the same situation as well and need to complete by October. It would be really helpful to have some support in a group!

Lydia 

• Hi can you email me your number at zareenstewart@gmail.com

I don't want to post my number here 😊

•  Hi Zareen - completely in the same position as you but completion date in Sept 2022. I've added you as a friend so hopefully can share details with you to join a Whatsapp group for support and knowledge sharing!

Narissa

•  Hi, I am in a similar position to you, I started in 2020, and due to committments, covid etc etc I have only just submitted CHR.   Its been a difficult time and i have found it hard to fit the time in, i've extended to end November so have a lot of work to do like you.   It would be great to share knowledge and help each other.   Let me know how I can join the team

Carole

This reply was deleted.

Getting started with your CPD and Career Development area

To access CareerBurst, click here and sign in using the email address that you use for the DPG Community. The first time you sign in your password is: Car33r2020

You will be asked to set a new password on your first visit.

(if all else fails: click the Forgotten Password option - the resulting email may land in your spam/junk)

Then return to this forum and share your thoughts!

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

Monica replied to Ady Howes's discussion Business simulation games for learning
"Business simulation games allow people to learn in a number of ways. They can be used by…"
21 hours ago
Sue Wade and Gayle Clinghan are now connected
Thursday
Carole wilson and Claire Booth are now connected
Thursday
Samantha Johnson and Ian Simms are now connected
Wednesday
Steve Prudhoe updated their profile
Wednesday
Monica is now a member of DPG Community
Tuesday
Thersa Catherine Potocki and Peter Hammond are now connected
Tuesday
Romana C, Jasmine Subashini, Stacey Lynch and 1 more joined DPG Community
Monday
Abbie Cranfield replied to Cheryl Davey's discussion Word Count after first submission
"I don't think there is a word count is used on resubmissions as long as it is within a reasonable…"
May 12
Yasmin Mckelvie replied to Zareen Stewart's discussion Whatsapp Group for those on Module 1 and short on time to complete
"Hey Zareen,

I am in the same position - I've been trying to power through the modules over the…"
May 12
Ibrahim Nasser is now a member of DPG Community
May 12
Danielle Dewe and Julie are now connected
May 11
Evelina Maškalaitė, Claire Bignell, NathanO'Grady and 3 more joined DPG Community
May 10
Niraj Chauhan updated their profile
May 8
Simone Grant updated their profile
May 7
Cheryl Davey posted a discussion
Morning all,I am looking for some advice after reading and hearing some conflicting information.I…
May 5
More…