Events to Develop Yourself

Oct 17, 2017 to Oct 18, 2017

Add an event to the DPG Community

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

We can then request any information from you and get it added for the whole Community to see 

Join World of Learning featuring even more opportunities to discover the latest in L&D with over 100 exhibitors, The Technology Test Drive, Learning Design Live, live workshops, one-to-one consultations, free seminars and its renowned annual conference.

Click here for more information

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Andie Tsangari is now connected with Leanne Bilby, Amanda Wright and Minesh Chandarana
11 hours ago
Richard Meyers updated their profile
12 hours ago
Karima updated their profile
13 hours ago
Ady Howes replied to Adam Goodsearles's discussion How to establish proof of learning
"This is an example of how a Business District similuation tends to work. There's perhaps some context missing as it fits in with other stuff in the programme but you'll get the general jist.
http://docs.dpgplc.co.uk/Welcome_to_BD/story.html"
14 hours ago
Adam Goodsearles replied to Adam Goodsearles's discussion How to establish proof of learning
"Hi Ady,
I agree with your points, they mirror our thinking in a lot of ways.
With option 3, we'd need the line manager to do the certification and give the feedback. You're right, we'd have to show them what good looks like or give them a crib sheet…"
14 hours ago
Ady Howes replied to Adam Goodsearles's discussion How to establish proof of learning
"HI Adam. Tough call to pick my preference, but I'd say number 4 is least preferred and if possible to be outruled.
I like 1 and 3 in that this practical skill is best observed. If you have the resource to deal with the work that it generates, I thin…"
14 hours ago
Adam Goodsearles posted a discussion
Hi Everyone,I'm hoping you can help with a question I have on management development.In short, I'm building a program (online only), that will help team members develop first line manager skills.It'll consist of 6 short modules made up of a blend of…
17 hours ago
Stacey Wightman updated their profile photo
17 hours ago
Raimonda Bergmane liked Lucy Bolton's blog post The #LoveCPD Spotlight Series September edition
20 hours ago
Tracy Smith and Peter Hammond are now connected
yesterday
Jason Fox commented on Mike Collins's event How to 'level up' your workforce with GDPR games
"I couldnt get the link working on either Chrome or IE either. I had to call in and listen.
To be fair, from what I heard there was nothing revealed about GDPR games other than 'buy ours and we'll tell you more'. I will be interested to see what the…"
yesterday
More…