Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

• Jan 31, 2018 at 9:00am to Feb 1, 2018 at 5:00pm
  • Location: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London W14 8UX
  • Latest Activity: Jan 29, 2018

Learning Technologies, incorporating Learning & Skills, is Europe's leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work. And it continues to grow in importance, value and attendance year on year.

With more than 8,000 visitors150 free L&D seminarsover 200 exhibitors, two exhibition halls packed with the latest learning technologies, innovation and best practice and the industry's leading L&D conference, it provided a unique and exciting environment for all those involved in workplace learning.

In 2018 there will be even more to see and do and the combination Learning Technologies and Learning & Skills has created the biggest show in the entire learning sector. It’s also the best attended and fastest growing. 

Find out more details and register here

Votes: 0
E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Comments

• Look forward to seeing you there Ady :-)

This reply was deleted.

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Amber Milson and Nargis Phagura are now connected
20 hours ago
Bev Owen and Maryanne Olotu are now connected
yesterday
Marina Rotaru updated their profile
yesterday
Omar Sameeh Awad posted a status
starting level 5 - in people management
Tuesday
Lauren Bibby updated their profile photo
Monday
Lauren Bibby updated their profile
Monday
Matthew Aldridge, Helen Sarah Roberts, Rachel Housden and 2 more joined DPG Community
Monday
Faith Jackson replied to Hannah Peters's discussion CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR
"Hi Kiki,
Thank you very much :)How much was it for the extention? I have to consider that I am on matenity pay which isnt very much.

Thanks
Faye"
Monday
Rachel Housden updated their profile photo
Monday
Rachel Housden updated their profile
Monday
mia shopia updated their profile
Monday
Omar Sameeh Awad updated their profile
Monday
Sarah Birss replied to Emma Proverbs's discussion Re-starting
"Congratulations on the new role! 
I am in exactly the same position Emma Proverbs.
I was under the impression there would be some support outside of the online stuff as I'm not good online but not even one reminder or offer of support. I worry I…"
Sunday
Rasheed Hasan commented on Gary Norris's poll Mental well-being. Would the Community benefit from an area focusing on this issue? This could be a whole new forum area containing resources and news.
"Mental well-being has become need of the hour as ongoing pandemic has shaken not only our physical well being but also has left mental being deteriorated. Its really a fantastic idea to begin with and help us out extend our support for the community…"
Saturday
DumpsJournal updated their profile
Saturday
Raluca Andreea Manole replied to Hannah Peters's discussion CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR
"Hi Nicky,
I am on the same boat, started in December 2019 and stopped the course during COVID. Restarted in December 2021 and got an extension until July 2022. I am trying to send DVP, and I will appreciate any support. My work takes most of my…"
Friday
More…