Using this page

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Follow to receive alerts each time a new event is posted. 

If you want to add an event to the DPG Community then please email the Community Team here.

Looking for your programme webinars?

The events below are open to the public. To find the details of webinars specific to your qualification programme, go to the Community group for your programme.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021 (1)

Mar 17, 2021
March 17, 2021
Wednesday
  • Webinar: Building an external reputation

• Mar 17, 2021 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
  • Description:

For most organisations, it's appraisal time! That means for many that it's time to start thinking about the activities they can be undertaking to drive their career forward over the next 12 months.

With that in mind, and whether you're planning for y

• Created by: Gary Norris
  • Categories: Upcoming

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search

What are you working on?

Kelly Roberts is now connected with Philip Hong, Baylea Barber, Samuel Adeeko and 4 more
4 hours ago
Anuradha Ramanathan and Leena are now connected
10 hours ago
Dawn Todhunter updated their profile photo
yesterday
Victoria Shaw, Danielle Russell, Dan Cooper and 5 more joined DPG Community
yesterday
Emma Corbett and Kirsty MacArthur are now connected
yesterday
Carol Graham updated their profile photo
yesterday
Gary Norris replied to Gary Norris's discussion Upcoming Career Development webinars
"I couldn't agree more. Sarah's story was definitely inspirational and it was reassuring that imposter syndrome is so common and can almost get to us without us noticing.
I liked the Defogging your CV one too. I had my CV open on another screen and…"
yesterday
Gary Norris replied to Sarah Church's discussion Do hybrid roles exsist?
"Yup, I can understand you feeling like that.
I typed 'generalist' into the search bar on CareerBurst and found a couple of articles that, whilst not specific, maybe food for thought:
Do I have to be a generalist to succeed?
Choosing the right career…"
yesterday
Sonya Andonova replied to Gary Norris's discussion Upcoming Career Development webinars
"Hi Gary,
I really liked the webinar and Sarah's story was so inspiring! I had never actually given imposter syndrome that much thought until I watched the webinar. It was actually my second webinar, I attended Defogging your CV before that and found…"
yesterday
Sarah Robertson and Kasia Myszka are now connected
Thursday
Hannah Brooks updated their profile
Thursday
Hannah Brooks updated their profile photo
Thursday
Irina Gradinariu, Hannah Roberts and Dawn Todhunter joined DPG Community
Thursday
Sarah Church replied to Sarah Church's discussion Do hybrid roles exsist?
"Hi Gary,
I saw one role where the duties were advising of L&D strategy and learning paths - which I could do. I tailored my CV around the JD key requirements and didn't even get an interview.  Not sure if a full hybrid exists, hence my post.  😒 Over…"
Thursday
Gary Norris replied to Sarah Church's discussion Do hybrid roles exsist?
" Ah, I have a little experience here. My background is in L&D mainly with HR type duties in the mix (alongside my Level 7 qualification in Human Resource Management) - and for the past 5 years, I've been using my L&D and HR know-how together as I…"
Thursday
Sarah Church posted a discussion
HiI'm an experienced L&D,  most of my projects have a cross over with HR and cover HR elements.  Are there  HR/LD hybrid roles out there?  The people and culture side HR really excite me and feel this is where the natrual skill cross over could…
Thursday
More…