Our friend Paul Matthews from People Alchemy is writing his third L&D book, but this time he's giving you the chance to get involved. His new book on Learning Transfer is in the making, but as he writes it, he's making the drafts available. He's keen to get contributions from people who are doing 'learning transfer' out there i the real world to help shape the book into a useful tool for all L&D practitioners.
Here's what Paul is hoping to include in this brand-new learning transfer book:
- Why learning transfer is the elephant in the room
- The mindset required for learning transfer
- Where and when to start planning learning transfer
- Common pitfalls and barriers to getting it right
- Common myths and misunderstandings
- How to retrofit learning transfer methods to existing programmes
- Lots of tools and practical ideas to help you be successful
- How to implement learning transfer successfully
You can find more information from Paul and apply to download a free draft copy of his new book on his website here.
Please do also share your experiences of Learning Transfer here. I'd love to hear from you.