A useful article by Seb Burchell for Training Zone, contains 6 ways to tell if your employees are learning :
1. Ask Questions - they will ask questions if they have shown an interest in the learning.
2. Active Immersion - pushing themselves more in the workplace, getting involved in situations out of their remit.
3. Proactivity - using more initiative to take ownership of their own learning.
4. Improved communication - taking initiative to speak to relevant employees in relation to their development.
5. Increased confidence - bringing new ideas, taking on more responsibility etc.
6. Work performance - increases in output/quality of work.
The link to the full artice is attached for you below....
All these are signs that people are learning and taking ownership of their development. It's key that leaders are encouraging time for development and looking out for sign's that learning is happening.
It would we great to hear the thoughts of our community members on this topic. Are you seeing clear signs in your organisation of a learning culture?