I'm interested to find out what benefits similar companies offer to their staff to see how competitive/up to date we are. We're a small-ish family run business in the private sector (financial services) but have grown recently to around 140 staff and are recruiting a lot more skilled workers rather than entry-level, which is historically what we used to recruit. We've found ourselves now competing with bigger companies so need to get out of the "small" mentality and see how feasible it is to compete with the other local businesses.
Below are the benefits we currently offer - there is nothing additional for Managers or Senior staff, nor for asnyone with length of service (other than increasing holiday).
How does this compare to any other similar sized companies out there?
* 22 days holiday increasing by 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
* Pension scheme (government auto-enrolment with standard % contributions)
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Option to join Perkbox OR SimplyHealth after probation
* Support with professional studies (after 6 months)
* Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
Thanks in advance for any input.