Help Please with City College Survey completion for Level 5 HRM course
I am presently completing the City College assessment for my UIN module for the level 5 HRM course and have put together a survey as part of the assessment.
As I am not presently working in HR, I am looking for kind people who will take a few minutes of their time to help me get responses for this survey.
Would be brilliant to get some support as well I haven’t had the best of summers as in my self-employed business (present job) I had all my equipment stolen and van stolen for what is a small business which has been an absolute nightmare.
Please find the link
I will happily return the favour for anyone who helps me out and completes my survey.
As part of the survey completion I am looking for anyone who completed the survey to put themselves in the shoes of a member of staff in a City College
which has had the following feedback to help you get in the zone.
- Recent Ofsted inspection awarded grade 3
- Means improvement required
- Key area of feedback was high turnover of staff and use of temporary staff affecting learners progress.
Areas marked for College to improve
- Effectiveness of leadership and Management
- Quality of teaching, learner and assessment
- Outcomes for learners
- 16 to 19 study programmes
Highlights and info on the College
- City College number 1 in South for student satisfaction for FE Colleges
- This year A level pass rate 97% with 45 subject areas achieving 100% pass rate.
- The college offers more than 400 qualifications
- City College ranked number 1 for international work English language gazette 2015.
- 85% of level 3 learners received university offer, 25% go to Russell group universities.
- The college has links with 700 local and national employers.
- City College has 550 apprentices.
Vacancies at present at City College
- Part time technical assistant
- Trainee teaching assistant
- Sports Co-ordinator
- Part time English gcse support teacher
- Part time assessor- clinical health and social
- First aid lecturer
- Part time biology gcse support teacher