Hi Everyone! 

Starting my CIPD (finally!!!) and hoping to connect and speak with people at the same point to discuss assessments but workplace pieces too - sooo who's with me?? 

Definitely been an interesting time to be in HR - work has been busy, confusing but, to the most point, a huge learning experience.

Looking forward to speaking soon!

Sian

You need to be a member of DPG Community to add comments!

Join DPG Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Tatiana! Yay! All set up now :) 

https://level5hrm-dpgstudents.slack.com/join/shared_invite/zt-fz8af...

There are some great resources on there! I am also going to create a covid channel for people starting out ~now. Once you join the slack channel, please drop me a message (you will be able to find me using my name) and I wiill add you to the channel. If there is a good turn out we can hopefully have zoom chats! 

Create Account
      Slack is where work flows. It's where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
  • Is there any way of us setting up a group so that we can all talk or does it have to be on this page only?  I know a WhatsApp group wouldn't be appropriate yet, but somewhere where we can have an online chat?  I'm still not great with this website!  x

• Hi Emma - think I have found a solution here. Please have a look. 

There are some great resources on there! I am also going to create a covid channel for people starting out ~now. Once you join the slack channel, please drop me a message (you will be able to find me using my name) and I wiill add you to the channel. If there is a good turn out we can hopefully have zoom chats! 

Create Account
      Slack is where work flows. It's where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
    • Hi Emma

Feel free to set up a forum thread in which everyone on your programme can engage by starting a new thread in your programme specific Community group here: https://community.dpgplc.co.uk/group-hub/online-human-resource-mana...

There are loads of benefits to students communicating so please go ahead - it's what the Community is here for.

:)

• Hi Emma

I'm not sure if there is a LinkedIn group similar but there is a group on Facebook called "CIPD level 5 HRM - DPG Students" 

I have only just joined myself but think it could be helpful!

Hope this helps

Tom

• Hi Tom

I completely forgot to reply to this, as I signed up to the group and have found it amazingly useful - thank you for the tip :)

Emma

• Hi Sian/ Hi All!

I've just signed up for level 5 myself. Would love to connect with everyone and share this experience 🙂

Thanks,

Ian

• Hi Ian, looking forward to learning with one another. 

Create Account
      • Hi Sian,

Thank you for doing this! Great idea. 

There might be an issue with the link, it says "this link is no longer active" when I tap on it. unless I'm doing something wrong - which is quite possible!

thanks

Ian

• Hi Ian and Sian,

I also had the same issue with the link - perhaps it expires quickly?

Best wishes

Katie

This reply was deleted.

Members

Click here to see a full list of members including our Facilitators.

Did you know that if you go to the list of members, the Members Online button will show you who is online right now? Why not say hello?

CIPD Branch Events

Did you know your local CIPD branch will put on relevant events that are free to CIPD members.

Take a look for your local branch here and what events are happening. Remember attending these events are great CPD evidence.

CIPD Branch Event Search